· 1/2 cup of hot water
· 1/3 Sugar
· 2mediumto large ripe mangoes
· 1 cup Whipped cream
· 1 packet Gelatin(3 tsp)
· Scoop out the fruit, including around the stone. Place the fruit in a food processor or blender and blitz to create a smooth mango puree. Leave the mango in the processor/blender.
· In a saucepan, heat up the water until it reaches a rolling bowl. Remove from heat. While stirring the water with a whisk or fork, sprinkle the gelatin over the surface of the water and stir briskly in order not to have any lumps.
· Add the sugar to the hot water/gelatin mixture and stir to dissolve.
· Add this mixture to the mango in the food processor/blender.
· Also add1 cup whipping cream.
· Blitz briefly until ingredients are combined..
· Pour into dessert bowls or cups and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
· And ENJOY!