Thursday, 31 March 2016
HOW TO MAKE SOFT DHOKLA AT HOME
Dhokla is a snacks of Gujrat, It is very tasty and low fat snacks.
Learn how to make this at home….
Besan (gram flour)-250gram
Semolina (suji)-1table spoon
Ginger and green chilli paste(course)-1 table spoon
Turmeric-1/2 tea spoon
Salt-1/2 tea spoon
Lemon salt-1/2 tea spoon
Vegetable oil-1-2 table spoon
Eno fruit salt-1-1/2 tea spoon
Banarasi rai-1 tea spoon
2-3 stem-curry leaves
Garnising-Some coriander leaves and fresh coconut…
· In a bowl add gram flour ,semolina and water.
· Mix well and make a smooth batter. The batter should be of thick consistency.
· Add salt and set aside for 4 hours covered with a lid.
· Take the ginger and green chili paste and add to the batter. Also add turmeric powder and mix well.
· Keep the steamer or cooker ready on gas.
· Grease a baking dish (it should fit in the steamer or cooker).
· Now in small bowl take a tsp. of Eno, 1tsp oil and lemon lemon salt and mix well.
· Add this to the batter and mix well.
· Pour the batter into the greased pan and steam for 10-12 minutes or till done.
· Cool for sometime and cut into big cubes.
· Heat little oil in a small pan and add mustard seeds and curry leaves ,hing,green chilli and suger water
. Remove and pour it over dhoklas.
· Garnish the besan dhokla with coriander and slited green chilies and coconut ..
· Serve with hari chutney.
Chicken Rezala is a mughlai dish,it is popular in India .In this receipe used thick gravy of cashew nut and poppy seed. ZEBA TA...